- Small breed dog weighing 30 pounds or less, and a shoulder height under 15 inches. Please check breed limitations.*
*The setup of our facility prevents us from accepting some breeds including, but not limited to: Jack Russell, Rat Terrier, Scottish Terrier, Boston Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Puggle, Beagle, etc., although we still love them all very much!
- Up to date vaccines: 1. Rabies, 2. DHPP, and 3. Bordetella (renewed every 6 months).
- Spayed/neutered when over 6 months old. Puppies must be spayed/neutered at or before 6 months of age to remain enrolled at the Puppy Lounge.
- Friendly and respectful when interacting with other dogs and people.
- Free from fleas and ticks, and have had no communicable disease within the last 30 days.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & FORMS
- Please submit the online enrollment forms.
- Please have your vet fax the most current vaccine records (e.g. Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella) so that your application can be processed as quickly as possible. You are also welcome to send them directly if that is your preference.
- Fax: 866-610-1910
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted within 24 hours regarding your enrollment application.
- An interview will be scheduled for dog(s) that meet the requirements outlined above. A tour will take about 5 minutes and we recommend leaving your dog a minimum of one hour for the interview. Successful completion of the interview is based on temperament and overall size.
Interview & Tour Appointments Available:
- Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 11:30 AM & 1:30 PM - 4 PM (Tues-Thurs Recommended)
- Sat: 10:30 AM - 3 PM
We look forward to meeting you and your pets!